Thursday, July 2, 2009

July 09

July, and MY BIRTHDAY!!! I'm 56 and proud of it! I love being a Grammie. I have one of the smartest and cutest granddaughters in the state of Texas! And soon will have another little sweetheart to love on! I can't wait to meet HIM!
June was a month of fun! I got to go to the Grand Canyon, and to visit out in Arizona with friends. This was another one of those things on my 'bucket list'. And yes, Martha, I have never been in a car that went 100mph! So I'll mark that off the list too!
The end of June found me in Valley Mills, TX. at a Maxey Family Reunion. And it was hot but great to visit with all the family. Boy, my cuzns are looking old???
July will start off quiet, I'm planning a trip out to Sundown sometime soon. We are hoping that Jon and Kathy and Katy will get to move to Whiteface!

1 comment:

Michael and Marcy said...

You never told me you wanted to go 100 mph in a car. I could have helped you with that one. And the new grandkid is a GIRL. I love my older sister. Girls are the best!!!!