Wednesday, May 13, 2009

May 13, 2009

Well, Wednesday has come and gone! THANKGOODNESS! This is my second week of the long term job. From last week to today, the room I'm in was without air! And yes, the weather has been a typical May in Texas. HOT and HUMID! It only took the guy about 30 minutes to fix the air. Something about computers and switches going out....right!!
Anyway, today was much better than yesterday. I prayed for a better attitude towards working with the small ones!
One sad note, Ms. Williams a volunteer at Hall for several years found her son, Matthew dead Tuesday night. Matthew was one of my kindergarten students several years ago. He had gone to college at Texas Tech. He was in his 20s and he had married. It seems that the marriage had some problems. Matthew had become depressed and had started drinking. Matthew shot himself. So sad to see a life gone at a young age. I pray that the family will find peace.

No comments: