Saturday, May 9, 2009

May 9, 2009

Boy, Friday afternoons are SLOW! I have forgotten how the clock seems to just stop...at 2 pm. I have finished the first week of my long term. Surprisingly, it really went fast. Kindergarten is one of those jobs that you start and then look back at the clock and it's lunch time. The last 3 days we had zero air! and of course the temp was in the 90s! it was HELL! So Friday afternoon, I plugged in the tv and we watched a movie. The kids wanted drinks and popcorn....sorry this is not Cineamark!!!!! These kids don't mind asking for anything. I want crayons. I want markers. I want popcorn. I want a drink. I just tell them....Dollar Store! Tell your parents.

Tuesday, starts ITBS...oh boy my favorite thing in the whole wide world! NOT! but this time I could care less what they do on it, not my problem!

Katy and her folks are here this weekend. Jon's other grandmother died this week. Boy, did we get calls. Folks thought it was Nanny! Well, thankgoodness it wasn't.
We are having a cookout here at the house tomorrow for Mother's day. My bunch, Jim, and Nanny and maybe even David and his gang! Should be fun!

1 comment:

Michael and Marcy said...

May I come? Happy Mother's Day. You're one of the best mother's in the world behind your's and of course mine. Love you!